The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development would like to extend a huge thank you for everyone that helped to make last Friday’s Internship + Career Fair a success – specifically, our dedicated volunteers, staff members, faculty, employers, alumni panelists, and students and alumni that attended.
We are proud to report:
- 477 students and alumni attended the fair (an increase from last year!)
- 47 employers attended, including new employers like Abercrombie & Fitch, A. Bright Idea, Cannon Design, Hardly Square, Pure Bang Games, The Herman Maril Foundation, and Write Notepads & Co.
- Multiple job and internship offers have already been made. Please keep us posted as you hire or hear of students being hired by one of our employers!
…stay tuned for photos to come shortly!
The Fair is finally here! 1-4 pm, Brown Center, with an alumni panel from 3-4 pm in Falvey Hall.
We have some unfortunate last-minute cancellations – please take note:
- Figure 53
- Quatrefoil Associates – will be collecting resumes at their table
- McCallum & Tarry – will be collecting resumes at their table for on campus interviews on Tuesday
See you all today!